Australian Spirit - Designer Projects to Quilt, Fuse and Sew OUT OF STOCK
This very popular book published by M&S Textiles offers great ideas for patchwork using their fabulous range of Aboriginal fabrics. Includes patterns for patchwork quilts, wall hangings, table runners, placemats, bags and applique.
AUSTRALIAN SPIRIT has been co-written by Barbara Macey and Susan Denton. The 115 page book is dedicated to Australian Aboriginal artists who paint, carve and sculpt and to the stories of their rich Australian heritage.
This is the only book ever published that uses authentic Australian Aboriginal Fabrics in its designs. The book contains a beautiful colourful gallery of wonderful quilts.
There are also patterns and detailed instructions for the following projects designed by well renowned quilters, artists and crafters:
- PLAYFUL PLATTY (Wall Art) by Yolanda V. Fundora
- THEN THERE WERE THREE (Wall art) by Sara Miller-Moe
- AUSSIE TABLE RUNNER, PLACEMAT & COASTERS by Momo Lohani
- CATTYWAMPUS DOWN UNDER (Quilt) by Susan Deal
- SPIRAL MAGIC WALKABOUT (Quilt) by Cheryl Phillips
- AUSTRALIAN BOONDOGGLE (Quilt) by Jayme Crow
- SHADOW BRICK QUILT (Quilt) by Momo Lohani
- SACRED ORB (Quilt) by Terrie Kralik
- KANGAROO JUNCTION VEST (Garment) by Diane Ricks
- GO TO MARKET PURSE (Purse) by Barbara Campbell